I wish you didn’t stay all alone at work for 3 hours more on Valentine’s Day.
I wish you had someone to go home to. Someone like me.
I wish you would’ve told me you’d like to talk to me, so I wouldn’t go partying.
I wish I would have received your gift already.
I wish you could just fall in love with me all over again.
I wish I could shower you with kisses, chocolates and wine and be just as cheesy as all those happily in love.
I wish I didn’t have to see my frenemy’s Valentine’s gifts images on my news feed.
I wish I didn’t feel like a big loser on this day, because I am really not.
I wish you’d invite me to your birthday party so I could book my flight today.
I wish I wasn’t such a typical girl, whining and being totally insane in the brain.
Happy post Valentine’s Day, everyone. How do you feel today?
- Prevent the Valentine’s Day Blues (tylatimes.com)
- The Analytics of Valentine’s Day – An Online Dating Infographic (iacquire.com)
- valentine’s day isn’t just for suckers. (wellthatsawkward.wordpress.com)
- SanDiego.com Declares the Hottest Hotels in San Diego to Beat the Post Valentine’s Blues (prweb.com)
- Homemade Valentines (disorderlychickadee.wordpress.com)
- Happy Valentine’s Day: You Are My Valentine (momparadigm.com)
- My Valentines Divorce. (loveandlifeproject.com)
- Valentine’s Day: The End of an Affair? (sustainedenthusiasm.com)